Saturday, January 24, 2015

Intro to the Hunt For The Holy Grail

Hello This is going to be a blog all about the search for the real holy Grail. To most the Holy Grail is the cup that Christ drank from in the last supper and then was used to catch his blood as it dripped from the cross. I used to think this to in fact I had an obsession with this for a long time. But i recently read the book entitled
"Holy Blood, Holy Grail" and it had a pretty interesting theory that  the "grail" is actually the bloodline of Christ himself . I am not disclosing the theory that it  is a cup but I am exploring the idea that Mary Magdalene had a child with Christ and at the time of his death she was pregnant. I will also talk about the idea that the Holy Grail is a cup and I will show some of the incredible symbolism read the reviw of the book I posted the link.  behind the Grail.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/606818.Holy_Blood_Holy_Grail

No comments:

Post a Comment